Using Vutlan monitoring and control solutions for remote BTS sites (Cell sites), helps to meet two main challenges: efficiency and security. Our monitoring units provide the Network Operation Center information about key parameters regarding the condition of the site in real-time, help to manage maintenance of the site and make proper decisions, cutting costs for personnel and operational expenses and provide sensor logs for root cause analysis for future problem prevention.
A wide variety of sensors with predefined thresholds help to prevent unauthorized access, theft and damage to the site, monitor technical equipment and energy consumption. Notifications and alerts keep maintenance personnel constantly informed about the condition of their telecommunication infrastructure. Logic schemes help to provide an easy-to-use method for monitoring and controlling the equipment as well as to help set-up a reliable alert and notification system.
1. Fuel level and viscosity sensors (active and passive third party sensors can be connected using VT420 converter 4-20mA)
2. Day & night lights control pared with motion detectors
3. IP cameras (JPEG stream) and USB camera with picture logging
4. Notifications and alerts: SMS, E-mail, SNMP trap, SNMP get
5. Automation of ventilators and conditioner
6. Water intrusion and leakage sensors
7. Smoke, humidity, vibration and temperature sensors
8. Proximity and ITouch readers, door contacts (remote access granting and role based permissions)
9. AC / DC meters and tranceivers and other...